South Kent, Connecticut

I bought more than $200 of dog food from PetcareRx-I have 8 rescued dogs at my home.The box arrived mangled and torn from UPS, and most of the food had spilled out and was pouring out of a hole in the bottom of the box.

I called PetcareRx immediately, and after many times of being put on hold, I was told to retape the box and a call tag would be issued for a return within 2-4 days. They could not ship another order until this one had been received back. Well-two weeks later, the taped box still sits on my porch waiting to be picked up. I have spoken with two additional customer service reps, but no one is sure why the box has not been picked up by UPS, and no one can help me with a refund or reshipment.

I keep receiving assurance that the manager will call me to straighten this out-but I have heard nothing in this two week period.Meanwhile, a mangled, taped-up box of $200 worth of dog food sits on my porch-much to the delight of the local coyotes and raccoons.

Had an Experience with Petcarerx?

Comments

The customer service is horrendous.It is the worst and most incompetently trained I have encoutered.

Do you know if you need to change your online order, you have to wait hours?

I guarantee that is true!Ever heard of that???

SVPMEDS are UNSCRUPULOUS SVPMEDS "I'm trying to find a product called PELLITOL OINTMENT for my dogs ears, but no luck. SVPMEDS finally pop up saying that they sell an identical product called Re-ca-litol Otic..." Read more Trupanion Pet Insurance - Misleading and Unhelpful Trupanion Pet Insurance "I had purchased a new puppy. Took him to the vet one day after taking possession of the dog for a full physical examination (as required by breeder contract). Received..." Read more Vca Animal Hospital - DO NOT GO HERE IF YOU LOVE YOUR PET!!! Vca Animal Hospital "We drove 100miles to find an "Emergency" pet hospital with a surgeon avail. We had a diagnosis. He needed surgery. ASAP. I called this "place" 8 times asking if they..." Read more Vetco Clinics - So bad experience Vetco Clinics "We took our pet to Petco (vetco clinic inside) for flea medicine the "veterinary" we prescribed BRAVECTO dosage for three months and i asked if it was not much for..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more Nfl - Lions always get a unfair shake compared to other teams Nfl " What are we suppose to do as Lion Fans to get a fair shake in this league. Screw the NFL, I'm boycotting for unjust fairness towards the Lions. This..." Read more