I spoke to Stephanie about an erroneous amount of $54.11 being deleted from my bank account after I place an order for cat food. She explained I had joined their membership of which I had no idea by using a coupon sent to my email I was obligated to pay a $50 membership, nor was it on my order statement.

P.S. why was I charged $54.11? Anyway after much discussion she said she would delete the membership but I would have to pay the full amount of the original order which added an additional $31.57. After a few days I did get the refund but got to thinking how did she come up with $31.57 when the Wellness Core 12oz.

bag/ 24 cans of food added up to $80.48, (minus the $60.05 paid = $20.43, tax $1.69) not $60.05 + $31.57= $91.62.

What a gigantic headache to deal with this company and I guess I'm not done. I did report them to the BBB but my best advice is "Run Forrest run!!!" don't have ANYTHING to do with this bogus outfit.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of petcarerx coupon from Petcarerx. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10 and wants Petcarerx to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was tactics to add membership. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Petcarerx for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments