I bought 2 dog crates because the website's price popped up as such a great deal hard to resist. But instead of getting what was shown on their website "Pet Suite Multi-Use Pet Kennel", they sent me 2 replacement crate pans which I could easily get from any Dollars store. I contacted their customer service asking where my kennels are but they insisted they sent in the right item.

And after reading all the complaints about how ridicous it is for them to handles returns and still people can't get their refund, I will just save myself the trouble and $ for the return shipment and forget getting my hard earned money back.

Had an Experience with Petcarerx?

Comments

It reads "Pro 100 Replacement Crate Pan - Black" on the drop down above the add to cart.

Lynbrook, New York, United States #721335

We are so sorry you had this issue.We have a brand new website and we have discovered that there have been some issues with the photos.

We want to resolve this for you and we certainly want you to get what you paid for.

Could you please send an email to customerissues@petcarerx.com so we can get this taken care of for you?Again, we apologize for this issue and appreciate your feedback- without it, we could not provide the level of customer service that we strive to provide everyday.