2.3

I experienced the same deception from Petcarerx.com.I bought flea treatments for $61.90 and was charged for the medicine to the pharmacy they claimed to work with (called Vets First Choice) and then another charge of $54.50 to PetPlus LLC.

I emailed them, no response. I called my credit card company and disputed the charge. Guess what? PetcareRx was able to provide the credit card company with all the bogus paperwork where they showed that I consent to a trial product, and a receipt was received by me, and I was fully informed of this and authorized it, etc.

The credit card company in fact said that their sales slips seemed to be valid. I was so mad. So I sent all my transaction history with them to the credit card company and hope for a different outcome of the investigation. It wasted so much of my time just to get back $54.50.

Still pending.

It seems that Petcarerx is going to extra length to defraud the customers, making up all these fake documents of my consent to the "trial product".Please don't give your credit card information to this company again.

This person wrote the review because of "fraudulent charges" at Petcarerx. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $55 and wants Petcarerx to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was fraudulent, sneaky and customers should pursue legal compensation. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Petcarerx online order of pet flea treatments for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Petcarerx?

Comments

#1262098

It seems like you didn't read the fine print.PetPlus is a membership program that you are charged for.

In exchange you get discounts on pet medications.

I read all of the documentation BEFORE signing up and knew exactly what I was getting into and saved a decent amount of money thus far.Don't fault them because you didn't pay attention to what you were doing....