Product: Petcarerx 75 Percent Off Coupon Clear all filters (0 of 1 reviews match)
filters
seller:
Show
product:
Petcarerx - How have they not been sued yet??? The PetPlus75 promo code is a SCAM!!!!
I received an email earlier this week from PetCareRX offering the 75% Off code, a screenshot of which I've attached. I ordered two boxes of Revolution, one for each of my dogs, at a total of $110 shipped. Later in the day I checked my bank account online, and I saw...
anonymous

they have owed me a refund of $5.43 for over a month . they blamed my bank and said money was released to me. I have sent many emails and now they are ignoring me. probably wi...

The exact same thing happened to me. Although their "discount" prices were higher than other online pet care sellers, I figured for the great initial discount on my initial pu...

1.3