I just got charged a $50 "annual fee" for using a discount code over a year ago.Never did it say I was signing up for an annual membership, what was included, or that I had to cancel before the renewal date or be charged.

When I spoke with customer service they could provide no proof that I signed up or was alerted to this. They just said it was in some fine print which I couldn't find in any emails. Also, they did not send me any emails that my renewal was coming up or a receipt showing that they charged me.

I only found out when I reviewed my credit card statement.The whole thing is very sneaky and underhanded way of doing business hoping people don't notice a $50 and just paying their bill.

Review about: Petcarerx Membership.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Wilmington, North Carolina, United States #1336948

Actually it says it in the agreement that you should read when you sign up that it will be automatically billed.I just read it.

I am thinking of using this to get seresto for $10 when it is usually $60 so I was wondering if it was worth it when I can pay the same $60 to get the collar locally? So thanks for the review.

Now I need to figure out if it is worth $50 a year and will they give me the collar next year for $10?Or will the price go up?