2.9

I ordered a prescription from PetcareRx.I called the company and was told that they would reach out to my vet and get the prescription sent to them.

After 4 days of waiting I called this company and they said that they don't do this and to mail the prescription to them. So here goes the first week. WE called them again 9-11-17 and they said that they would have to go through over 300 mailed in prescriptions and would find, process, and call me back to let me know that this was taken care of. Of course no call back.

We called them again on 9-14-17 and was told that the product shipped and we should receive no later than 9-18-17. On 9-19-17 my credit card was charged and I received an email stating that the product was shipped. We are now 3 weeks into this disaster. The customer service people could have not had any less concern.

WE got an "oh well" you should get it this week. In the mean time my dog is without pain medicine.

I don't care how cheap this company is on the prescriptions.I will never use them again Nothing but untrained customer service people that lie to you.

Review about: Petcarerx Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Shut these assholes down! Pull there license..

Had an Experience with Petcarerx?

Comments