I bought a dog crate because the website's price popped up as a deal amidst other companies.They delayed my complaints and said my shipping details were incorrect, until after the 30 day return policy.

They have since done nothing two months later. Phone call complaints are dismissed and run around. Eventhough it wasn't a large amount, I have reported the website to online shopping fraud government org. RECOL.com Please DO THE SAME.

It is the only way to prevent others from being taken advantage of, and to rid the internet of one more indignant but successful scam. I'll never order from a site without an already established track record, which in the long run is a blow for small business trying to grow.

Way to be part of the PROBLEM PetCareRX D-BAGS.

Had an Experience with Petcarerx?

Comments

Lynbrook, New York, United States #590879

Doug,

We are very sorry for the issues you encountered when placing an order with us. At PetCareRx, we strive to provide the best customer service possible. While we do have a 30-day return policy, if an issue you encountered with the product was reported prior to that 30-day return policy, we will be more than happy to accept a return.

We also have a guarantee on many of our products that goes far beyond the 30-day return policy. If you purchased something from us that you are not happy with, we will work to find a resolution for you.

In either case, we would like to work with you to find a resolution on the issue you encountered. Please reach out to our management team at customerissues@petcarerx.com

Thanks again for placing an order with us. Please know that we will work on this issue and make it right for you. We look forward to hearing from you.

PetCareRx