PetcareRX has double billed me. They billed once for the whole item and then becasue they did not have the whole order in stock they rebilled me for the portion that they did have in stock.

Ulitimately, they say that the inital billing will be reversed but they never called or emailed to say I was being billed more or even that my order was changing. It is not fair of a compay to be able to just bill as they want without informing the consumer.

Buyer Beware!!! They now have 120$ of my money for 68.00$ worth of product. I have

Had an Experience with Petcarerx?

Comments

JLC

I think the situation is pretty self explanitory. Your customer service people had no regard and could care less that I was double billed...said thats just how you do it.

PetCareRx

Hello;

My name is Danny Juan the Director of Quality Assurance here at PetCareRx.I am interested in hearing more about your experience with us.

Of course our number one goals is you and your pets well being, for any customer that is not satisfied with the service that they have received, it is our number one priority to make it right.

Please feel free to contact me at Danny@PetCareRx.com and I would love to further discuss the problem that you have experienced with us.

One of the campaigns that I designed here is to reimburse customers that have encountered an unsatisfactory shopping experience.My contact information with their shopping experience is listed above; please feel free to contact me.