I ordered Heartgard, on 5/22/08.Nothing as of 6/2/08, I called and they said the vet office was closed and they could not fill my rx.

I USE A 24 CLINIC. I called 6/3, said they would fax rx to vet. Called 6/4 rep told me order was fax 2 mins. ago.

I called the vet and was told they actually faxed rx to PetCare on 6/3.

More hassle...told to cancel order but will not give confirmation of cancellation.I filed complaint with www.newyork.bbb.org DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

Had an Experience with Petcarerx?

Comments

I had a similar problem with Petcarerx.After weeks of calling to find out why I hadn’t received my order (same excuse: the vet didn’t respond) and dealing with incompetent “customer service people (probably in a foreign country), I canceled my order (they said no problem) and ordered the meds from 1800petmeds.

They match all the prices and discounts and I received the order in the mail in 4 days, not 4 weeks.

Problem solved. Not quite, on my credit card statement is a charge from PetcareRX. They claim they shipped part of the order, which I never received, and will not remove the charge until I return the meds I did not receive.

The charges are in dispute.

Moral of the story: find the best price you can on the Internet, then find I reputable company you can trust to match the price.Avoid the headaches and long on hold time, don’t use petcareRX.

I had MANY problems with LA Fitness ripping me off.I called Corporate and spoke with someone who not only cancelled my membership, but refunded me what I felt was owed.

I called 1-800-600-2540. Press O and ask for billing.

The represenative will be able to help you.They helped me!