2.8

I've received numerous marketing emails from PetCareRx advertising various percent off offers and sales and, on Black Friday, decided to take advantage of one them for FrontLine and Heartguard for my dog.The price was spectacular, I placed my order and all seemed well until I received an email providing me with my 'PetPlus Protection Plan Login and Member Benefits.' At no time did I sign up for this $50 plan.

I saw reference to it on the PetCareRx site, but did select it or add it to my cart, and the total referenced in my shopping cart only included the pricing for my two prescriptions. I replied to the email saying that I did not order this plan - no response. I called the company today and was told that I could certainly cancel the plan, but they'd need to 'adjust the pricing' on my order which TRIPLED the price. I told them to cancel the whole thing, but was told that was not option since the items had shipped.

I was told I could return the Frontline, but not the Heartguard because it was a prescription.

Frustrated beyond belief with this company and have disputed the charges with my credit card company.Buyer beware!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of fraudulent and deceptive advertising. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "additional products added to order without authorization" of heartguard plus and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. Petcarerx needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned heartguard plus in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Petcarerx.

Had an Experience with Petcarerx?

Comments

Ambler, Pennsylvania, United States #1235859

Same thing happened to me.Nowhere did I see this charge on the website and my invoice does not list my purchase, just the price of my order.

They said they would reverse the charge.

Let's see if they adjust the cost of the Frontline up too.And the PetPlus membership renews yearly without your permission.