Do NOT order from these people!First of all, I used a 75% off promo code that I found online (who doesn't Google for promo codes before submitting an order?!) I found one and it worked!

I should have known that was too good to be true. My order came to $18 yet my credit card was charged $53, which was not even the amount of the order without the promo code! I later found out that the $53 is a membership fee that I was not informed about AT ALL during my order placement. Reading some reviews on here, I learned that it is in the fine print of the email that gives the promo code - well, when you find a promo code online, you don't get that fine print!

I THEN found out from my vet (who would not approve the order), that sites like this get their drugs from foreign places and are usually NOT what you are paying for. They said that oftentimes the drugs from sites like these are not at all effective, and most pets end up getting sick and you end up spending tons of money on treatments. Not a risk I am willing to take! Too many red flags here.

I waited to talk to someone from customer service for a LONG time, then finally found the chat feature on their website.The one positive experience I had was chatting with this online person, who was able to take care of the drug cancellation and the membership fee right away.

Review about: Petcarerx Coupon.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Petcarerx?

Comments