I just had the same experience with this company.I called to order front line plus with the 75% off coupon that I was emailed .

The coupon said nothing about a membership. I was billed 53.00 and $22.50. For that amount I was billed ,I really paid full price. This advertisement was very deceptive.

I will no longer have any dealings with a company who is going to business like that. I checked my bank account and the 53.00 was credited back but the 22.50 is still pending. I will be calling my bank on Tuesday. Too bad this is a Holiday weekend.

When I told the customer service rep he said if the charge doesn't come off in the hour just call back. I did and they were closed. I'm sure he knew that. What great customer service!!!

If they think word of mouth doesn't hurt their business they are wrong. I just stopped my co worker from ordering from there by telling her what happened to me .

She didn't even know they had a coupon.She said she is off on her way to Petco instead.

This reviewer shared experience about "customer service, and deceptive adverstising" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $67. This person is overall dissatisfied with Petcarerx. The most disappointing about misleading coupon at Petcarerx was deceptive emails Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Petcarerx.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics category for more informed decision or compare Petcarerx to other companies on our site.

Comments