Petcarerx - My dog tested positive for heartworms after taking Heartguard
I purchased and used PetCareRx Heartguard Plus for dogs as prescribed by my vet. When I returned my dog for her annual check at my animal clinic, we got the news that my poor dog tested positive for heart worms. I am very upset that my poor dog has to go through this treatment and I will be out $600.00 plus dollars and I will have saved nothing using this online pet medication supplier.
My vet told me that the online animal meds websites sometime use foreign suppliers for their medications which may not have same standards as U.S. suppliers.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My healthy 1 year old Bengal had escaped outdoors, and had twelve hours of diarrhea. I wasn't concerned, but my aunt called to see when we should be, if it..."
- "Ordered heart guard from petflow, when the package arrived I opened it at my mailbox in my car. The second I opened the box hundreds of ants swarmed out..."
- "First Shield Flea Medication sold by Banfield Pet Hospital in Pet Smart is poison. I do Not use Banfield as vet for my animals, but sometimes purchased Front line flea..."
- "Hi thanks for taking this complaint about this location Crescent City Dialysis 3909 bienville street suite 1b my name is GREGORY BARROW I am on dialysis for the past..."
- "I spent $58 for a rather simple, small bouquet with a balloon to be delivered to my boss for his birthday; the order was placed 2 days in advance of..."
- "I called and ordered flowers and a bear for my anniversary on 9/15/14 and was told if I wanted it done that day I had to pay an extra fee..."
- "In 2014, I bought 2 variants of Oakley TINCAN. the first one is Tincan (004082-02). Since it was nice, I bought the second one in september 2014, OAKLEY TINCAN..."
- "October 2, 2015 ....Went for a snack at the McDonalds on Yonge Street in Downtown Toronto....While waiting for my order I took a picture of the Employee making my delicious..."
- "I visited my local Rite Aid at 2605 Raeford Rd. Fayetteville N.C. and there were 4 huge bins sitting on the middle of the floor right where the registers are..."