PetcareRX - My dog tested positive for heartworms after taking Heartguard
I purchased and used PetCareRx Heartguard Plus for dogs as prescribed by my vet. When I returned my dog for her annual check at my animal clinic, we got the news that my poor dog tested positive for heart worms. I am very upset that my poor dog has to go through this treatment and I will be out $600.00 plus dollars and I will have saved nothing using this online pet medication supplier.
My vet told me that the online animal meds websites sometime use foreign suppliers for their medications which may not have same standards as U.S. suppliers.bd61539
You may also like
- "I applied the second dose of Certifect to my male and female miniature American Eskimo 5 yr-olds. The male developed 8"x10" chemical burns on his shoulder and tail areas. Scabbed, hairless..."
- "I'm trying to find a product called PELLITOL OINTMENT for my dogs ears, but no luck. SVPMEDS finally pop up saying that they sell an identical product called Re-ca-litol Otic..."
- "HORROR. BluePearl Veterinary "Specialists" diagnosed my cat with cancer. I had them run every test, do ct scans. I followed the advice of NYC Veterinary Specialists/ Blue Pearl Nyc. Based..."
- "I was looking forward to eating my ham and cheese croissan'wich this morning. My husband dropped me off at work early just so I could eat. However, when I open..."
- "I was very upset when our Turkey Dress TUTU (shirt) arrived. Seems like they only took the extra effort to make the shirt posted look super cute. The *** that..."
- "I was unable to open my computer it got stuck on updating window , that Stop on screen and would not move, you then put it on to ,the internet..."
- "Booked tickets for my orphaned niece and nephews to fly from Ohio to Louisiana. Placed all their info. In the computer, paid and received my itenarary. Unfortunately because the oldest..."
- "I purchased this product on November 2 2014 Please explain to me how can I make a peanut butter sandwich with bread like this. ..."
- "I worked for DG and have to admit that I wouldn't purchase food from any DG store. The cold items, when being delivered, spend several minutes waiting to be "checked..."