PetcareRX - My dog tested positive for heartworms after taking Heartguard
I purchased and used PetCareRx Heartguard Plus for dogs as prescribed by my vet. When I returned my dog for her annual check at my animal clinic, we got the news that my poor dog tested positive for heart worms. I am very upset that my poor dog has to go through this treatment and I will be out $600.00 plus dollars and I will have saved nothing using this online pet medication supplier.
My vet told me that the online animal meds websites sometime use foreign suppliers for their medications which may not have same standards as U.S. suppliers.review #160617
You may also like
- "I took my dog to be groomed at Petco. She ended up getting Mange from their instruments. Hours after coming home from being groomed, my dog began itching and scratching..."
- "I have used Fronline Plus on and off for many years for multiple pets. It used to work pretty well but lately it doesn't seem to work well at all...."
- "I was in Banfield San Mateo today for my puppy's vaccine and I told them I don't wanna have any test or exam . Because my puppy had physical exam..."
- "Furniture was 8 wks late. Ween they removed the couch off the truck the bottom had been destroyed by a fork lift. They broke the both center braces. Bari said..."
- "thanks for answering all my questions ,well the reason why i ask you all those questions is to make sure that my puppies are going to a nice and caring..."
- "I paid $1 for a 3oz bag of Chocolate chip cookies. The bag had a red piece of tape around it. I didn't notice that the other bags..."
- "I had membership with Snap Fitness (WA malaga and CBD). They continued billing me while deactivated me gym card for @6 months. I made numerous attempts during this time to..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I ordered a magenta and white dress as shown in my confirmation email and packing slip. I didn't get a magenta and white dress. Instead they sent a..."